Winter & Ski Holidays in Radstadt
Rich in peak views & opportunities.
Get out of bed, into your ski boots and onto the slopes! Take your carving turns in the sunny, family-friendly double ski area of Radstadt-Altenmarkt, the home ski area of Hannes Reichelt. Here he discovered his love for skiing and still enjoys skiing on the slopes of Radstadt. If you should feel like a change, you can explore a different piste paradise every day: Flachau, Zauchensee, Obertauern and the Reiteralm are just around the corner and can be easily reached by ski bus from Radstadt. Non-skiers also feel at home with us - tobogganing fun on the longest, illuminated toboggan run in the Salzburger Sportwelt in Radstadt, direct access to the cross-country ski trail in front of the house, panoramic winter and snowshoe hikes,... During all activities in your winter and ski holiday in Radstadt you will be accompanied by the unique mountain world around the village - simply wonderful!
Family Reichelt's holiday advantages in winter
- Wellness area with Finnish sauna, steam sauna, infrared sauna, rain shower, lounge & rest area, garden access (with sunbathing area)
- Ski storage cabinets
- In-house rental of baby back carriers & outdoor strollers
- Location on the outskirts of Radstadt: directly on the cross-country ski run, ski bus stop only 100 m away
At home on the slopes:
Skiing in Ski amadé
- Sunny, family-friendly skiing area Radstadt-Altenmarkt: 17 km long slopes & 8 lifts with short waiting times
- Attractions: Funslope & beginner park, children's Fichtelland at Hochbifang, fun park, permanent timed trail,...
- Part of the Ski amadé ski association: multi-day ticket valid for a total of 760 kilometres of pistes & 270 lifts
- Ski schools & ski rental shop at the valley station in Radstadt
- Other well-known & attractive ski areas within easy reach: Reiteralm, snow space Salzburg, Flachauwinkl-Kleinarl, Zauchensee-Flachauwinkl, Obertauern and many more.
- Stop off in the rustic ski huts with local delicacies
- Free ski bus to the surrounding ski areas (bus stop only about 100 m away)
- Ski storage cabinets in the Reichelt house
Swinging around the place:
Cross country skiing & ski tours
- A total of 180 km of cross-country ski trails around the village, prepared in classic and skating style.
- High altitude cross-country skiing trails: cross-country skiing trail on the local mountain Rossbrand - ascent with the Papagenobahn from the Filzmoos side, cross-country skiing trails at the Gnadenalm
- Well-known Tauern cross-country ski trail: total length of 50 km, connects the towns of the Salzburg Sport World
- Free use of all cross country ski trails
- Biathlon for everyone at the Gnadenalm, equipment rental & courses on site
- Ski touring: alternative ascent track in the skiing area Radstadt-Altenmarkt, further piste touring possibilities & routes in the open terrain in the neighbouring villages
- Be aware of the avalanche situation!
From whizzing & trudging:
Tobogganing, winter & snowshoe hiking
- Longest, illuminated toboggan run in the Salzburger Sportwelt: Königslehen toboggan run with 6 km length & 727 m difference in altitude
- Float comfortably to the start with the gondola lift - free use during the day with the Ski amadé ski pass
- Tuesdays & Fridays: Night tobogganing
- Sledge rental on site
- 20 km of cleared winter hiking trails & walking paths
- Snowshoe hikes through the snowy landscape
- Guided snowshoe hikes can be booked in Radstadt, equipment rental possible
Leisurely or racy:
More winter activities
- On the horse-drawn sleigh through the snow-covered landscape: rides can be booked in Radstadt & at the Gnadenalm
- 10 km of cleared winter riding trails, from Radstadt to Altenmarkt im Pongau
- Natural ice rink & curling rink in Radstadt, rental of equipment
- Many action sports offers in the neighbouring villages