Good to know
From A for accessible holiday to Z for apartement Zielschuss - find out about the many inclusive services at Haus Reichelt before you arrive. Everything you need to know for a successful holiday with us, we have collected here for you.
- Check-In: from 14.00
- Check-Out: until 10.00 a.m.
Look forward to extensive relaxation in our wellness area with Finnish sauna, steam sauna, infrared sauna, rain shower, lounge and rest area with 2 heated Sölker marble health loungers, refreshments (water, fresh fruit) for the little hunger in between, direct access to the garden (with sunbathing area).
- W-Lan in the whole house without charge
- Breakfast buffet in the rooms (can be booked in the holiday apartments)
- Bed linen & towels
- Consumption of water, electricity & heating
The extensive breakfast buffet is included in the rooms (can be booked additionally in the holiday apartments). We spoil you daily from 7.00 to 10.00 o'clock with many regional products:
- Pastries, homemade bread, homemade cakes
- Freshly prepared egg variations
- Sausage & cheese, spreads, homemade jam
- Various yoghurts, fresh fruit & vegetables
- Coffee specialities as well as a selection of different teas
Please inform us of any intolerances before your arrival. Surcharges for staying in a holiday apartment: Adults € 12,- - Children € 8,-. Half board is available on request in a partner establishment.
For late risers, chillers or if you just want to have a cosy breakfast in your holiday apartment, we also offer a breakfast basket.
We are happy to prepare cots, high chairs, changing tables with baby baths for our smallest guests. Please inform us about the necessity of the children's equipment.
- House safe
- Breakfast room with winter garden
- Entrance lounge: BWT water dispenser, snack machine with coffee, tea, cocoa & cold drinks
- Garden with sunbathing terrace, Hollywood swing, rustic barbecue hut (barbecue evenings in summer), trampoline, swing, playhouse, sandpit, slide, football goal, go-karts
- Sun terrace & seating in our cozy arbor for warm summer evenings, climbing frame for children, pedal vehicles (tricycle, Bobbycar)
- Children's playground: swing, slide, playhouse, sandpit, trampoline, football goal, go-karts, tricycle, bobbycar
- Children's playroom with table football, ball pool, dartboard, cosy seating area, board games,...
- Washing place for bicycles & bikes, tools for small repairs
- E-bike charging station
- Laundry service at extra charge
- Allergy equipment
Directly at the house you will find enough free parking spaces. There is a parking space for motorcycles, mountain bikes and bicycles can be parked in the garage (lockable).
Please note that smoking is not allowed in our house. Smokers are welcome to enjoy their cigarette outdoors. Thank you for your understanding.
- Hikes or e-bike tours with the host Hans
- E-bikes (€ 20,- per day)
- Hiking sticks (free of charge)
- Mountain bikes & children's bikes, children's bike seats (free of charge)
- Baby back carrier (free of charge)
- Outdoor stroller (free of charge)
The bus stop is only 100 m away from Haus Reichelt. From there the hiking bus takes you to the starting points of your hikes and the ski bus to the valley station Königslehen.
You will receive the Salzburger Sportwelt Card free of charge upon arrival at Haus Reichelt. When showing your guest card, you benefit from numerous discounts on attractions in the towns of the Salzburg Sport World, e.g. on admission to the Therme Amadé, the Radstadt Alpine swimming pool,...
You can purchase the SalzburgerLand Card in our house or book it in addition to your stay. It gives you free admission to over 190 sights and attractions in the province of Salzburg.
- Children up to 2 years stay with us free of charge
- Children in their own room: price on request
House-trained, well-behaved dogs are welcome: small dog € 10,–/day without food, large dog € 20,–/day without food. We ask for your understanding that for hygienic reasons your pets are not tolerated in the bed, on couches, chairs or blankets. Therefore, please do not forget to bring your own dog bed. In case of heavy soiling, we are unfortunately forced to charge an extra cleaning fee.
The apartment prices are exclusive of local tax (€ 1,30 per night per person over 15 years).
Depending on the type of apartment and season.
For a stay of less than 3 nights we charge an extra fee of € 20,- per night in the apartments and € 5,- per night per person in the rooms.
For single occupancy of a double room we charge a supplement of € 15,- per night.
For a fixed reservation we ask you for a deposit on our account. Only then will your reservation become valid. Please pay the balance during your stay by bank transfer, or in cash on the eve of your departure.
- Account no. 900 800 5134 at the Salzburger Sparkasse Bank AG (Radstadt branch)
- BANK CODE: 20404
- IBAN: AT5020409008005134
- BIC: SBGSAT2SXXX
Please note that payment with credit and debit cards is not possible in our house.
A booking is a contract of sale. Cancellations, late arrivals and early departures are subject to cancellation fees. Something can happen to anyone (illness, accident,...). Therefore we recommend to take out a travel insurance for this case, e.g. the Europäische Reiseversicherung.
Due to the current COVID-19 situation, you can cancel your stay free of charge up to 14 days before arrival.
Otherwise the booking conditions according to the Austrian Hotel Regulations apply:
- Up to 3 months before the start of the holiday we do not charge any cancellation fees.
- Up to 1 month before the start of the holiday we charge for 3 days.
- From 1 month before the start of the holiday or early departure we charge 80% of the booked stay.
All prices in Euro. Changes and errors excepted.
We are hosts
It is simply wonderful to be able to look forward to a cosy retreat after an eventful day on holiday and to feel well looked after there. This is exactly the feeling we would like to give our holiday guests at Haus Reichelt. Discover the many small details, the loving furnishings, the wide range of inclusive services and the enthusiasm for sport. Our guests say "simply a place to feel good" and we are very happy about that!