Are you looking for the ultimate challenge on your bike? Then the Stoneman Taurista is exactly the right trail for you. On the approximately 130 km and 4.500 altitude meters steep ascents, crispy descents, 3 longer carrying and pushing passages and an alpine pass crossing await. But not only the fun of biking is unforgettable, also the mountain landscapes and breathtaking views of countless peaks stimulate to top performances. At Haus Reichelt we share your enthusiasm for biking and offer you an ideal all-round package so that you can concentrate fully on the trail.
The Stoneman Taurista
at a glance
- Route with 123 + 11 km (change 2021), 4.500 altitude meters, 7 checkpoints & 360° alpine panorama
- Can be ridden in 1, 2 or 3 stages, free choice of period in summer
- Attractive route past landscape highlights of the region, such as Rossbrand, Grießenkar, Johanneswasserfall,...
- Various starter packages can be booked & picked up at the Radstadt tourist office
- For finishers: Stoneman Taurista trophy in gold, silver or bronze as well as entry in the official finisher list
- Radstadt is a central starting point for the stages
Your ideal starting point for the MTB trail
At the rich Bike Vital breakfast buffet you will find a wide selection of delicacies that will give you plenty of energy for your upcoming tour - from homemade bread, egg variations and muesli to homemade cakes. A BWT water dispenser, iso drinks and our snack machine are available for you in the entrance lounge. You can safely store your bike in our lockable bike garage, a washing area, tools for small repairs, laundry service and drying facilities for bike clothing are also available.